Saturday, November 19, 2011

Christmas Gifts for Everyone

I usually like to do themed Christmas gifts - last year I got everyone snow globes that I put pictures inside and recorded their favorite songs, and the year before my sister-in-law was pregnant, so I got everyone mugs with "World's Best _______" (Dad, Mom, G-Ma, G-Pa, etc.).

This year I'm thinking DVD gift baskets. I'm addicted to Pinterest and got the idea from there, so I take no personal credit for this, but it's a cool idea. I'm going to put their favorite candies and other stuff in a basket, along with a DVD.

Mom and Dad's - popcorn, dots, 3 musketeers, reese's, snickers, diet coke, pepsi, True Grit, Jesus thing

Justin, Kristin, the boys - popcorn, twizzlers, snickers, reese's, twix, Dr. Pepper, Mt. Dew, 2 juice boxes, Mission Impossible 2, Ace Ventura, movie for the boys?

Nathan - popcorn, snickers, reese's, 3 musketeers, The Other Guys

I need to get 3 baskets, Justin and Kristin's need to be a little bigger. And I think I'd like to make a little homemade snack, too. I'm thinking... pretzel/kiss/m&m combo - another idea from Pinterest <3 I also need to think of movies for everyone. I'll probably be editing this when I do.

*EDIT*

For my friends: Rainbow cake inside ice-cream cones, and baggies filled with pretzel/kiss/m&m and pretzels dipped in white chocolate - looks like snow. Also like to put the latter two into the movie baskets... I'm doing this friends gifts for... 8, maybe 9 ppl <3

No comments:

Post a Comment